Friday, July 24, 2015

Welcome to the Book Club!

I have always loved reading books. I mean who doesn’t love to jump into a world filled with wonder and really wonderful characters?! Well, now I can finally share my love of books with all my favorite ladies on Twitter! Welcome everybody! I am so excited to get started and pick a book for July! If you have any suggestions for July’s book, comment here or shoot me an email! Also, if you have any ideas on how to best run this let me know! We can do theme months, random books each month, a particular author for a few months, whatever! I am an open book! See what I did there? :) Each month I will send out an email to let everyone know what the month’s book is and I will make a post on here to announce it. This club is a no pressure zone. If you want to participate, please do! If you don’t want to participate all the time, awesome! No problem at all! Also, if it becomes too much, I completely understand if you need take a break and do whatever you need to do.
So with that, let’s do introductions! Not everyone knows each other, so lets introduce ourselves and make it easier to get to know each other.
Name: Nicole aka Princess
Twitter Handle: Princeandcess
Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby and The Selection Series
Favorite Genre: Romantic comedies and mysteries
Favorite Place to Read: Curled on the couch
Favorite Drink while Reading: Hot Coco in the winter and Coke in the summer
Character that Most Describes You: Kriss from The Selection Series
Answer these in the comments below and with that, WELCOME to Twitter Reads book club!

No comments:

Post a Comment